Friday, October 2, 2009

Anticipation Part 1

Here are the contact sheets from this kiln load of yunomi and chawans that I made for next weekend’s Witchapalooza event in Sacramento.




I’ll be busting a hump this weekend to post these in my Etsy shop tomorrow, and Sunday while I get everything else done.



I’m going to have to take everything off line next weekend during the big event, so if you like what you see… stop on by the FetishGhost Etsy shop before next Friday. There are a lot of racers in this batch, so be sure to pop in and pick and choose… I’m hoping a lot of this load will be gone in a week and a half.


There is still one load of bisque and 2 glaze loads of canisters to go…and I still need to create a few new bits of new support media, costumes, and get a fair handle on the last minute details for the event. The kids and I are determined to make a good sport of this event and have a lot of fun with it, so we’ll see where this goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a plethora of fine cups... wow, they really look great all together like that. not sure if you made the combination before with the dark blue/black on the top and bottom and the crawly light blue stencil work on the panel between them but they sure are beauties. looks like a good time at the street deal in the previous post. amazing that you were able to be so portable.

FetishGhost said...

I've always had big dreams of becoming a minstrel potter.Now that I've got my wagon loaded up I'm on my way!