Friday, June 3, 2011

Mmmmmmmm.



Tonight, After I got off work, I got to kick back and enjoy pawing through the results of last nights firing. This is the second load of work to go through this week and I'm pretty happy with the results of the tests pushed through. 
This time, everything is brand new for me.
Different clay, different glazes, and different kiln. This firing was a fantastic gas firing done up at UOP with the clay club. (great job you two) This has really helped me make a few last minute decisions regarding one of this week-ends burns using Steve Pate's gas kiln.

I see so much potential, it's easy to lose track of where to set exactly  set my sights. 
I wouldn't have it any other way...
I pay to play this game so this just makes it all that much more fun.

2 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

oh- it adds a whole new layer to your work. That big jar is just tasty.

ang design said...

scrolly patterns are the thing man!!!!