Monday, September 8, 2008

Large GhostMoth Senciled Slip Demo


If you are part of the Etsy community at large and are already familiar with FetishGhost Studios, you may have seen this canister and it's sibling being created over the past month and a half in postings on Flicker, IndiePublic, team sites, and videos on Utube.

As a recap, I've got to say, I LOVE creating these extra large treasure jars. This is the second year that I've been making these and they are... COOL! The neighborhood kids love them! It's really is an incredible technical challenge to cross the finish line with a gallery quality canister.

So...

This is a large floor canister. I throw these thick so they stay where they are put, withstand the abuse of life at foot level, and are cool enough to stash a Halloween night's worth of loot in. Say the word "go" an your critter will know where to look for desert for a good long while. My kids have stashed two around the house and the canisters really do add something spooky to the domestic landscape.

Perfect for my house.
Here is a quick 30 second video clip Andor shot of how I created the surface design on this jar.


2 comments:

Connie said...

so cool!

. c h o k l i t . said...

FetishGhost, I love, love, love your videos. So fun to watch art being born!!!