Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bone Orchard TeaWare


Well there's got to be a beginning, a place to start. Is this it?..... No, probably not. But this does have to start somewhere, so this will be it.

I'll save introductions for later and dive into what's been happening in the studio this week.

I spent last weekend throwing and slipping designs onto 9 more yunomi to add to my new BoneOrchard TeaWare Collection for the studio. I needed the smaller ware to help fill out the kiln load. Some of these are for a handful of local and regional tea & coffee shops and a few are for my friends on Etsy. Most of these are coming out of the kiln as Racers. I'm sitt'n happy with the smaller works, but there is a good many Larger works that are scheduled refires that have to go back through the fire this week. There's alot of R&D that has to happen this week too to get all the ducks lined up. Doh!

No comments: