Saturday, February 20, 2010

8 Fluid Ounces 2010


Tonight is the opening reception for the “8 Fluid Ounces” show at the Glassell Gallery in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.


I really wish I could be there to check out the show… After Googling the line-up of artists that have been selected for this show, I’m thrilled to be represented as part of this group. I’m grinning ear to ear.

Here’s the line-up…

Show dates are Feb. 20 - March 21, 2010

Reception is Saturday, February 20, 2010 6-8pm


Glassell Gallery - LSU School of Art

Shaw Center for the Arts

100 Lafayette Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70801


PS. If anyone has a link for Rebekah Strickland, I'm be most obliged...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty impressive lineup! I imagine the show will be amazing, congrats!

Anonymous said...

that's quite a lineup... beautiful yunomi there. i really love mike jabbur's pieces too

Unknown said...

Congrats... I love Pier and Pintz! You totally belong on this line-up. Wish Louisiana wasn't so far away...