Here's a quick link to enter online...
Juror: Judith S. Schwartz, Ph.D.
Director of Sculpture in Craft Media
New York University
Awards: Best of Show – $1,000, 2nd Place – $600, 3rd Place – $350
Entry is open to artists residing in the U.S. Ceramic works of any thematic and stylistic presentation will be accepted for entry. Clay must be the primary medium. Works may be functional, decorative or sculptural. Assembled works may not exceed 4ft. in any direction, and 50lbs in weight.
On-Line Entry Process
- All Calls for Entry submissions are processed on-line by clicking on the link: Smarter Entry
- All artwork images are to be viewed anonymously by the juror,
- When entering on-line, please use the Process Notes section to include the following information: materials, dimensions, weight (3D only) and any additional work process or technique methods.
- Images may be added, exchanged, or removed up until the very last day of the call deadline.
- Each exhibition call lists specific eligibility guidelines and information, and all calls for entries have the same general guidelines listed after the individual exhibition calls.
- Payment of entry fees and submission of images for judging signifies the artist’s understanding and acceptance of all terms and conditions of the call for entry general guidelines and for the corresponding exhibition.
- Fees are non-refundable unless the exhibition is canceled by the Gallery.
- Artists are not registered for the call for entry until fees are paid.