Sunday, May 29, 2011

Post-Ups

 Busy, busy, busy... 
it's day 2 of a 3 day weekend and I'm playing in the larder. I'm starting to push through April and May's works though the kilns

 One of the down sides to working a full time out in the gardens and grounds is I don't often get to match up all the words with the pictures. 

Posting a few posted-up notes from the day.

Unloaded the cone 6 from the kiln...





 Small spice bowls and tea bag trivets.
An excellent excuse to make tiny jewels.





I needed a handful of small victories to pick me up.

5 comments:

Linda Starr said...

nothing like a good kiln load for a pick me up; those last two combos are great with the amber and blue, well they are all wonderful, but I like the contrast of those two together.

carter gillies said...

Ooh la la! I love the crawly ones. And the spice bowls are true gems! I think you are onto something great here!

ang design said...

oh so gorgeous look at those babies....!! excuse the drooling but you hit the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow my friend :))

Unknown said...

Love the colors! Your work is really beautiful~ I want to hold them!!

Park Girl said...

When do the small bowls go on etsy? Love them.