Thursday, July 22, 2010

Damn Cat


After a good chuckle, I really, really need to change the subject. The last post was left up a bit longer than I meant, but it seemed to be good sport and, well heck, I thought it was damn funny . Thanks everyone! Just what I needed... encouragement to be a clay deviant.
A side note... the studio cat shown above (MooTa), is just one of the crowd of neighborhood cats that helps pitch in to keep the rats at bay. (No Joke.) He's evil... Nice when you are around, but makes trouble when he thinks you aren't looking.
I think he's been pooping in my reclaim clay...

5 comments:

Acácia Azevedo Studio Pottery said...

I don't know how exactly to say in english, but..... It seems to me that you are bouncing between the edges....From erotic art to cute cat. So flexible! :-))
By the way, I really appreciate your blog and your work!

cookingwithgas said...

yea- just when you think cats are great........

Ron said...

Just catching up here. I missed the Big post on Tuesday but it seems to have gotten plenty of comments. Keep Up the good work.

geneviève meylan said...

love this picture !

jim said...

maybe a little cat poop in my clay body would help those crawly glazes do their thing