Friday, December 4, 2009

A Minor Fall From Grace

That's not good...


I'm not sure of the title that the Bruce originally gave this teapot, but "A Minor Fall From Grace" is the title that I surreptitiously handed this work this week. Local artist Bruce Cadman had brought in a few works for photographing. Usually this is a painless exercise...but this time I broke his newest work as I was taking it off the light table. Doh!

The "up-side" is that Bruce is a really nice guy, (a little strange, yes, but hey who am I to point?) and we had just gotten the piece fully photographed. His only request was to have a picture of it while it was still in one piece.

No problem...

Sorry Bruce...



P.S. Your wife paid me $5 to smash the peice, but now she won't pay... so I'm making this into postcards to hand-out at this weekends event...
Just kidding.

No comments: