Sunday, March 22, 2009

Confessions....


This may come as a shock, but after 50 plus postings about clay and ceramics, I've got to reveal something... My big Love is... Silver.
Yep... I'm a closet metalsmith. I love making Gothic silver. I've been in denial for about 2 years now, I even considered medication, but there it is... I'm a metalsmith. My kids know, they pieced it together after finding daddy in the garage with a blowtorch. My wife has always known and she still loves me. She's just worried about the children... "What if they grow up wanting to be metalsmiths? My god! What if they want to go to Art School! What if the neighbors find out!"
No worries... So now that the cat is out of the bag we are going to start sharing what's happening at the bench.

4 comments:

TotusMel said...

I already knew your secret, and I've always loved your silver!

Anonymous said...

Damn straight you're a silversmith.

Wenchie said...

Its good to reveal your true feelings, no one should think any less of you. ;P

FetishGhost said...

Thanks... sniff sniff.. for the support.