Sunday, September 14, 2014

KVIE Art Auction 2014

I feel very strongly that one of the most important roles a craftsman can fill, is standing up in the community that I live in and taking responsibility in helping lifting that community up as an Artist that serves rather than a artist that expects and takes.

I seriously am rubbing Budda's Belly, making a wholehearted wish to get a better handle on how to actually do this with the limited time I have available for projects large enough to make an impact.
As part of the working poor, all I can offer is my hands, my talents, and my heart.

Please feel free to contact me about this work at 
joelblum13@gmail.com 
and/or get a rather secretive idea of what has motivated this series of works at my new Blog
Licks, Love, & Luck...
Zygote

No comments: