Monday, April 21, 2014

Evolution


Simple but not Plain...
I've been following this thread of an idea in the studio over the course of the past year and a half. I've had a lot of personal reasons for staying on track and seeing this idea through... the least of which is getting an idea market ready.



It's rewarding to look back and see the trajectory of a vague idea pulled out of a dream of dead sleep. This one was special fun, working it's way slowly down the path of call and response of trying out approaches, and happily falling short...



Teasing out the threads, learning how to make the idea work, pushing it forward, and letting the idea evolve.


Until it finds an evolutionary niche.


Time to scale up the finished idea.

1 comment:

Midori said...

I love the deep orange. It is like fire! : ) I can never get it in my electric kiln.