Monday, March 18, 2013

A Little Jam Anyone?

Well every studio needs a studio dog.
It's a tradition that I've been putting it off for years.
I tried substituting kids for the mandatory dog... cute but eventually they ask too many questions (like why can't we have a dog). Tried substituting cats but their aesthetic judgments are a bit too harsh (what do they know).

So this little critter wandered into the house yesterday from the neighbors puppy palace...


Meet Jammer. 
I've totally got sucker stamped on my forehead...

7 comments:

June Perry said...

He's adorable - definitely better than all that cat hair in the water bowl. One of my cats thought the water bowl was her private water park and after playing would leave her clay ridden paw prints all over the floor and everywhere else.

Tara said...

oh I love him! We should have a studio-puppy-playdate! I have no idea what I'm doing with our puppy...

Jammer and Haku...instant best studio-pups ;)

smartcat said...

Who could resist that face? What is he? Looks like a perfect studio dog......you're in for a lot of fun!

FetishGhost said...

Wag wag wag... :p

Tracey Broome said...

How could you possibly say no to that face?! Definitely gets a cutest puppy award!

Linda Starr said...

Sweet, what kind of dog, size wise? I can just smell the puppy breath.

I have cats and one sleeps at the top of my work table, so far so good with them luckily they are in their elder years and not so rambunctious any more

FetishGhost said...

Linda, this little bugger is a Chihuahua pup! Even if it doubles in size, it's not getting much bigger than this.